A fire breaks out. Who’ll lead you to safety?
Fire wardens aren’t there to deal with fires. They’re there to ensure the safety of their co-workers. They’re the people you look to for guidance in an emergency situation.
From emergency prevention to evacuations, fire wardens are important not only to complying with WHS regulations, but to the essential safety and security of your workplace.
Since 2011, Alsco has been an industry-leader in Warden Training. Alsco also provides a unique Managed Training Solution that ensures your workplace maintains WHS compliance, guaranteeing the safety and well-being of your staff and customers.
Benefits of Emergency Response and Evacuations Training
With 48,000 daily clients and 150+ years of experience, Alsco understands your business. We also understand the complexities of complying with WHS regulations, and keeping your staff safe and secure in the process. Our Warden Training is no exception.
Alsco’s Emergency Response and Evacuations Training is…
- Extensive – From evacuation to fire management, we have a wide range of essential courses to choose from
- Up-to-date with WHS regulations to save you time and peace of mind
- Flexible to your size, industry and location (training off and on-site)
- Intuitive – a secure online system tracks and reports staff qualifications 24/7
- Affordable – one fixed fee covers all of your first aid training needs – regardless of staff turnover
Emergency Response and Evacuations Training Courses
Training and safety should be unique to your workplace. With Alsco, it is. The safety of your staff in an emergency situation is vital. Through our training, your fire wardens will be able to cope with almost any emergency fire and evacuation situation, keeping your business safe, secure, and WHS compliant.
Our training courses include:
- Identification & prevention of fire risks
- Confining workplace fires
- Handling emergency victims
- Organising evacuations
- …and more
Want to learn more about our Emergency Response and Evacuations Training? Ready to book an on-site survey?
Call 1300 651 706 or fill in the enquiry form now.